Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ELISION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ELISION exist?
Definitions of ELISION in dictionaries:
- noun - omission of a sound between two words (usually a vowel and the end of one word or the beginning of the next)
- noun - a deliberate act of omission
- Omission of a final or initial sound in pronunciation.
- Omission of an unstressed vowel or syllable, as in scanning a verse.
- The act or an instance of omitting something.
- verb - to leave out
There are 7 letters in ELISION: E I I L N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ELISION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ELISION plus a wildcard: ELISION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ELISION
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ELISION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.