Is REGION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REGION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the extended spatial location of something
- noun - a part of an animal that has a special function or is supplied by a given artery or nerve
- noun - a large indefinite location on the surface of the Earth
- noun - the approximate amount of something (usually used prepositionally as in `in the region of')
- noun - a knowledge domain that you are interested in or are communicating about
- A large, usually continuous segment of a surface or space; area.
- A large, indefinite portion of the earth’s surface.
- A specified district or territory.
- An area of interest or activity; a sphere.
- A part of the earth characterized by distinctive animal or plant life.
- noun - an administrative area or division
There are 6 letters in REGION: E G I N O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REGION
To search all scrabble anagrams of REGION, to go: REGION?
Rearrange the letters in REGION and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of REGION
5 letters out of REGION
4 letters out of REGION
3 letters out of REGION
2 letters out of REGION
Contextual use of REGION
What's nearby REGION
Lookup in Wiki for REGION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REGION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REGION"