Scrabble word: REGION
In which Scrabble dictionary does REGION exist?
Definitions of REGION in dictionaries:
- noun - the extended spatial location of something
- noun - a part of an animal that has a special function or is supplied by a given artery or nerve
- noun - a large indefinite location on the surface of the Earth
- noun - the approximate amount of something (usually used prepositionally as in `in the region of')
- noun - a knowledge domain that you are interested in or are communicating about
- A large, usually continuous segment of a surface or space; area.
- A large, indefinite portion of the earth’s surface.
- A specified district or territory.
- An area of interest or activity; a sphere.
- A part of the earth characterized by distinctive animal or plant life.
- noun - an administrative area or division