Scrabble word: FOREIGN
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOREIGN exist?
Definitions of FOREIGN in dictionaries:
- adj - of concern to or concerning the affairs of other nations (other than your own)
- adj - relating to or originating in or characteristic of another place or part of the world
- adj - not contained in or deriving from the essential nature of something
- adj - not belonging to that in which it is contained
- Located away from one’s native country: on business in a foreign city.
- Of, characteristic of, or from a place or country other than the one being considered: a foreign custom.
- Conducted or involved with other nations or governments; not domestic: foreign trade.
- Situated in an abnormal or improper place in the body and typically introduced from outside: a foreign object in the eye.
- Not natural; alien: Jealousy is foreign to her nature.
- Not germane; irrelevant.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “of, from, or characteristic of another place or part of the world”: a foreign accent; alien customs; exotic birds; moved to a strange city.
- adj - situated outside a place or country
There are 7 letters in FOREIGN: E F G I N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOREIGN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOREIGN plus a wildcard: FOREIGN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOREIGN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOREIGN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.