Scrabble word: FOREIGN
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOREIGN exist?
Definitions of FOREIGN in dictionaries:
- adj - of concern to or concerning the affairs of other nations (other than your own)
- adj - relating to or originating in or characteristic of another place or part of the world
- adj - not contained in or deriving from the essential nature of something
- adj - not belonging to that in which it is contained
- Located away from one’s native country: on business in a foreign city.
- Of, characteristic of, or from a place or country other than the one being considered: a foreign custom.
- Conducted or involved with other nations or governments; not domestic: foreign trade.
- Situated in an abnormal or improper place in the body and typically introduced from outside: a foreign object in the eye.
- Not natural; alien: Jealousy is foreign to her nature.
- Not germane; irrelevant.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “of, from, or characteristic of another place or part of the world”: a foreign accent; alien customs; exotic birds; moved to a strange city.
- adj - situated outside a place or country