Scrabble word: OFFERING
In which Scrabble dictionary does OFFERING exist?
Definitions of OFFERING in dictionaries:
- noun - something offered (as a proposal or bid)
- noun - money contributed to a religious organization
- noun - the verbal act of offering
- noun - the act of contributing to the funds of a church or charity
- verb - make available or accessible, provide or furnish
- verb - present for acceptance or rejection
- verb - agree freely
- verb - put forward for consideration
- verb - offer verbally
- verb - make available for sale
- verb - propose a payment
- verb - produce or introduce on the stage
- verb - present as an act of worship
- verb - mount or put up
- verb - make available
- verb - ask (someone) to marry you
- verb - threaten to do something
- The act of making an offer.
- Something, such as stock, that is offered.
- A presentation made to a deity as an act of religious worship or sacrifice; an oblation.
- A contribution or gift, especially one made at a religious service.
There are 8 letters in OFFERING: E F F G I N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OFFERING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OFFERING plus a wildcard: OFFERING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OFFERING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OFFERING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.