Scrabble word: OFFERING
In which Scrabble dictionary does OFFERING exist?
Definitions of OFFERING in dictionaries:
- noun - something offered (as a proposal or bid)
- noun - money contributed to a religious organization
- noun - the verbal act of offering
- noun - the act of contributing to the funds of a church or charity
- verb - make available or accessible, provide or furnish
- verb - present for acceptance or rejection
- verb - agree freely
- verb - put forward for consideration
- verb - offer verbally
- verb - make available for sale
- verb - propose a payment
- verb - produce or introduce on the stage
- verb - present as an act of worship
- verb - mount or put up
- verb - make available
- verb - ask (someone) to marry you
- verb - threaten to do something
- The act of making an offer.
- Something, such as stock, that is offered.
- A presentation made to a deity as an act of religious worship or sacrifice; an oblation.
- A contribution or gift, especially one made at a religious service.