Scrabble word: GRIEF
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRIEF exist?
Definitions of GRIEF in dictionaries:
- noun - intense sorrow caused by loss of a loved one (especially by death)
- noun - something that causes great unhappiness
- Deep mental anguish, as that arising from bereavement.
- A source of deep mental anguish.
- Annoyance or frustration: Trying to follow their directions was nothing but grief.
- Trouble or difficulty: the griefs of trying to meet a deadline.
- A grievance.
- noun - intense mental distress
There are 5 letters in GRIEF: E F G I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRIEF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRIEF plus a wildcard: GRIEF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRIEF
Images for GRIEF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.