Scrabble word: GRIEF
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRIEF exist?
Definitions of GRIEF in dictionaries:
- noun - intense sorrow caused by loss of a loved one (especially by death)
- noun - something that causes great unhappiness
- Deep mental anguish, as that arising from bereavement.
- A source of deep mental anguish.
- Annoyance or frustration: Trying to follow their directions was nothing but grief.
- Trouble or difficulty: the griefs of trying to meet a deadline.
- A grievance.
- noun - intense mental distress