Scrabble word: GOFFER
Is GOFFER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GOFFER in dictionaries:
- noun - a zealously energetic person (especially a salesman)
- noun - an iron used to press pleats and ridges
- noun - an ornamental frill made by pressing pleats
- verb - make wavy with a heated goffering iron
- An iron used for pressing ridges or narrow pleats.
- Ridges or pleats produced in this manner.
- verb - to press ridges or pleats into
There are 6 letters in GOFFER: E F F G O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GOFFER
Click to search all anagrams of GOFFER plus a wildcard: GOFFER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GOFFER
Images for GOFFER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.