Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GOFFER
In which Scrabble dictionary does GOFFER exist?
Definitions of GOFFER in dictionaries:
- noun - a zealously energetic person (especially a salesman)
- noun - an iron used to press pleats and ridges
- noun - an ornamental frill made by pressing pleats
- verb - make wavy with a heated goffering iron
- An iron used for pressing ridges or narrow pleats.
- Ridges or pleats produced in this manner.
- v - to press ridges or pleats into
There are 6 letters in GOFFER: E F F G O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GOFFER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GOFFER plus a wildcard: GOFFER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GOFFER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GOFFER
- FILE Magazine - The Collection - Mr. Gopher
- Gophers - Pest Control Facts & Information pest-control.com
- Small rodents like the gopher ground squirrel mole and rabbit dig ...
- someones got the right idea
- Pocket Gophers - Living with Wildlife Washington Department of Fish ...
- Free Gopher Wallpapers and Gopher Backgrounds
- 12067 goffer.jpg
- goffer Wikipedia wolna encyklopedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.