Scrabble word: GRIFFON
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRIFFON exist?
Definitions of GRIFFON in dictionaries:
- noun - winged monster with the head of an eagle and the body of a lion
- noun - breed of various very small compact wiry-coated dogs of Belgian origin having a short bearded muzzle
- noun - breed of medium-sized long-headed dogs with downy undercoat and harsh wiry outer coat
- noun - large vulture of southern Europe and northern Africa having pale plumage with black wings
- Any of a breed of dog originating in Belgium and having a short, bearded muzzle.
- Any of various wirehaired hunting dogs of a breed originating in the Netherlands in the late 19th century.
- Variant of griffin.
- noun - a mythological creature
There are 7 letters in GRIFFON: F F G I N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRIFFON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRIFFON plus a wildcard: GRIFFON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRIFFON
Images for GRIFFON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.