Scrabble word: GRIFFON
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRIFFON exist?
Definitions of GRIFFON in dictionaries:
- noun - winged monster with the head of an eagle and the body of a lion
- noun - breed of various very small compact wiry-coated dogs of Belgian origin having a short bearded muzzle
- noun - breed of medium-sized long-headed dogs with downy undercoat and harsh wiry outer coat
- noun - large vulture of southern Europe and northern Africa having pale plumage with black wings
- Any of a breed of dog originating in Belgium and having a short, bearded muzzle.
- Any of various wirehaired hunting dogs of a breed originating in the Netherlands in the late 19th century.
- Variant of griffin.
- noun - a mythological creature