Scrabble word: GRIFFONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRIFFONS exist?
Definitions of GRIFFONS in dictionaries:
- noun - winged monster with the head of an eagle and the body of a lion
- noun - breed of various very small compact wiry-coated dogs of Belgian origin having a short bearded muzzle
- noun - breed of medium-sized long-headed dogs with downy undercoat and harsh wiry outer coat
- noun - large vulture of southern Europe and northern Africa having pale plumage with black wings
- noun - a mythological creature
There are 8 letters in GRIFFONS: F F G I N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRIFFONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRIFFONS plus a wildcard: GRIFFONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRIFFONS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRIFFONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.