Scrabble word: GRIFFONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRIFFONS exist?
Definitions of GRIFFONS in dictionaries:
- noun - winged monster with the head of an eagle and the body of a lion
- noun - breed of various very small compact wiry-coated dogs of Belgian origin having a short bearded muzzle
- noun - breed of medium-sized long-headed dogs with downy undercoat and harsh wiry outer coat
- noun - large vulture of southern Europe and northern Africa having pale plumage with black wings
- noun - a mythological creature