Scrabble word: FINS
Is FINS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FINS in dictionaries:
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of four and one
- noun - one of a pair of decorations projecting above the rear fenders of an automobile
- noun - one of a set of parallel slats in a door or window to admit air and reject rain
- noun - a shoe for swimming
- noun - a stabilizer on a ship that resembles the fin of a fish
- noun - organ of locomotion and balance in fishes and some other aquatic animals
- verb - equip (a car) with fins
- verb - propel oneself through the water in a finning motion
- verb - show the fins above the water while swimming
- verb - to equip with fins (external paddle-like structures)
There are 4 letters in FINS: F I N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FINS
Click to search all anagrams of FINS plus a wildcard: FINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FINS
Images for FINS
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.