Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SNIFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNIFF exist?
Definitions of SNIFF in dictionaries:
- noun - sensing an odor by inhaling through the nose
- verb - perceive by inhaling through the nose
- verb - inhale audibly through the nose
- To inhale a short, audible breath through the nose, as in smelling something.
- To sniffle.
- To use the sense of smell, as in savoring or investigating: sniffed at the jar to see what it held.
- To regard something in a contemptuous or dismissive manner: The critics sniffed at the adaptation of the novel to film.
- To pry; snoop: The reporters came sniffing around for more details.
- To inhale forcibly through the nose: sniffed the cool morning air.
- To smell, as in savoring or investigating: sniffed the lilacs; sniffed the breeze for traces of smoke.
- To perceive or detect by or as if by sniffing: dogs that sniffed out the trail through the snow; sniffed trouble ahead.
- To utter in a contemptuous or haughty manner: The countess sniffed her disapproval.
- An instance or the sound of sniffing.
- Something sniffed or perceived by or as if by sniffing; a whiff: a sniff of perfume; a sniff of scandal.
- verb - to inhale audibly through the nose
There are 5 letters in SNIFF: F F I N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNIFF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNIFF plus a wildcard: SNIFF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNIFF
Images for SNIFF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.