Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SNIFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNIFF exist?
Definitions of SNIFF in dictionaries:
- noun - sensing an odor by inhaling through the nose
- verb - perceive by inhaling through the nose
- verb - inhale audibly through the nose
- To inhale a short, audible breath through the nose, as in smelling something.
- To sniffle.
- To use the sense of smell, as in savoring or investigating: sniffed at the jar to see what it held.
- To regard something in a contemptuous or dismissive manner: The critics sniffed at the adaptation of the novel to film.
- To pry; snoop: The reporters came sniffing around for more details.
- To inhale forcibly through the nose: sniffed the cool morning air.
- To smell, as in savoring or investigating: sniffed the lilacs; sniffed the breeze for traces of smoke.
- To perceive or detect by or as if by sniffing: dogs that sniffed out the trail through the snow; sniffed trouble ahead.
- To utter in a contemptuous or haughty manner: The countess sniffed her disapproval.
- An instance or the sound of sniffing.
- Something sniffed or perceived by or as if by sniffing; a whiff: a sniff of perfume; a sniff of scandal.
- v - to inhale audibly through the nose
There are 5 letters in SNIFF: F F I N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNIFF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNIFF plus a wildcard: SNIFF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNIFF
Images for SNIFF
- sniffsniff - Meme Cats
- Gifs Triste sniff
- Verbotomy Eewhh I should have done a visual inspection first.
- sniffsniff - Funny Fail Pictures
- sniff 199x300 Mumitroldene
- It is Friday Go Right Ahead sniff