Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GONIF
In which Scrabble dictionary does GONIF exist?
Definitions of GONIF in dictionaries:
- noun - (Yiddish) a thief or dishonest person or scoundrel (often used as a general term of abuse)
- v - to take without right or permission
There are 5 letters in GONIF: F G I N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GONIF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GONIF plus a wildcard: GONIF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GONIF
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GONIF
- Cell 2 Soul The Humane Health Care Blog gonif Award
- Aryeh gonif - Panopticon (Cover Artwork)
- How the gonif Kids & Teens Jewish Journal
- The gonif
- The Gargantuan gonif Forward.com
- gonif - thief
- gonif Wire hair pointer. 70 pounds. Mostly brown with some white hair ...
- ... Kalichs Mother and Step-Father (Foigel gonif) - Chaboufka Galicia
- DUCKY WUCKY THE gonif by Dallas Realtor Bill Cherry