Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FEIGN
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEIGN exist?
Definitions of FEIGN in dictionaries:
- verb - make believe with the intent to deceive
- verb - make a pretence of
- To give a false appearance of: feign sleep.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_P.
- To imitate so as to deceive: feign another’s voice.
- To fabricate: feigned an excuse.
- To invent or imagine.
- v - to assume or display a false appearance of
There are 5 letters in FEIGN: E F G I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FEIGN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FEIGN plus a wildcard: FEIGN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEIGN
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FEIGN
- Thread Image Mnemonic For The Word feign
- feign Flash Game - FreeGameAccess.com
- Doar pentru cunosctori... feign Death Throkwa
- feign Dead Cat Pose 1
- feign death to stay alive Music Video by Hong Faux
- Obama Wont feign Emotion Outrage - Politics News - ABC News Radio
- feign by Dutch-Dame on deviantART
- Hunter feign Death preventivo - WOW Todo sobre el World of Warcraft ...
- Larry feign is an International cartoonist and animator.
- Makin me feign give it to me.. - weeris - Photoblog.pl
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.