Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FEIGNS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEIGNS exist?
Definitions of FEIGNS in dictionaries:
- verb - make believe with the intent to deceive
- verb - make a pretence of
- v - to assume or display a false appearance of
There are 6 letters in FEIGNS: E F G I N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FEIGNS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FEIGNS plus a wildcard: FEIGNS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEIGNS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FEIGNS
- Entertainment Links 2 Click Sarah Palin feigns Surprise at John ...
- Trevor Loudon Obama feigns Right And Then Moves Left. Tea ...
- Katie Holmes feigns Happiness En Route To Canceled Play - Katie Holmes ...
- ... Vanessa Hudgens feigns outrage over latest batch of nude photos
- NACo Counties creating smartphone apps show can-do spirit
- Honey Boo Boo feigns Sleep on Dr. Drew
- Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel Wedding Star Couple Reveal Their ...
- Photos - Sex industry embraces FaceTime world feigns surprise ...
- carrying an Ed Kranepool
- Malware clad French photo feigns as Facebook Sophos - Worldnews.com
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.