Scrabble word: ORGANISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORGANISE exist?
Definitions of ORGANISE in dictionaries:
- verb - bring order and organization to
- verb - create (as an entity)
- verb - form or join a union
- verb - cause to be structured or ordered or operating according to some principle or idea
- verb - arrange by systematic planning and united effort
- verb - plan and direct (a complex undertaking)
- verb - to form into an orderly whole
There are 8 letters in ORGANISE: A E G I N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORGANISE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORGANISE plus a wildcard: ORGANISE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORGANISE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ORGANISE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.