Scrabble word: REASON
Is REASON valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of REASON in dictionaries:
- noun - a rational motive for a belief or action
- noun - an explanation of the cause of some phenomenon
- noun - the capacity for rational thought or inference or discrimination
- noun - the state of having good sense and sound judgment
- noun - a justification for something existing or happening
- noun - a fact that logically justifies some premise or conclusion
- verb - decide by reasoning
- verb - present reasons and arguments
- verb - think logically
- The basis or motive for an action, a decision, or a conviction.
- A declaration made to explain or justify an action, a decision, or a conviction: inquired about her reason for leaving.
- An underlying fact or cause that provides logical sense for a premise or an occurrence: There is reason to believe that the accused did not commit this crime.
- The capacity for logical, rational, and analytic thought; intelligence.
- Good judgment; sound sense.
- A normal mental state; sanity: He has lost his reason.
- A premise, usually the minor premise, of an argument.
- To use the faculty of reason; think logically.
- To talk or argue logically and persuasively.
- To engage in conversation or discussion.
- To determine or conclude by logical thinking: reasoned out a solution to the problem.
- These nouns refer to the intellectual faculty by means of which human beings seek or attain knowledge or truth.
- verb - to derive inferences or conclusions from known or presumed facts
There are 6 letters in REASON: A E N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REASON
Click to search all anagrams of REASON plus a wildcard: REASON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REASON
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REASON
Lookup in Wiki for REASON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.