Scrabble word: TREASON
In which Scrabble dictionary does TREASON exist?
Definitions of TREASON in dictionaries:
- noun - a crime that undermines the offender's government
- noun - disloyalty by virtue of subversive behavior
- noun - an act of deliberate betrayal
- Violation of allegiance toward one’s country or sovereign, especially the betrayal of one’s country by waging war against it or by consciously and purposely acting to aid its enemies.
- A betrayal of trust or confidence.
- noun - violation of allegiance toward one's country
There are 7 letters in TREASON: A E N O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TREASON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TREASON plus a wildcard: TREASON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TREASON
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TREASON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.