Scrabble word: RESONANT
Is RESONANT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RESONANT in dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by resonance
- adj - serving to bring to mind
- Strong and deep in tone; resounding: a resonant voice.
- Continuing to sound in the ears or memory; echoing: resonant words of exhortation.
- Having a prolonged, subtle, or stimulating effect beyond the initial impact: “While her husband... travels far less, they find her life on the run a resonant stress factor in her home” (Robert Berry).
- Producing or exhibiting resonance: resonant frequency excitation.
- Resulting from or as if from resonance: resonant amplification.
- noun - a resounding sound
There are 8 letters in RESONANT: A E N N O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RESONANT
Click to search all anagrams of RESONANT plus a wildcard: RESONANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESONANT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RESONANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.