Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SONNET
In which Scrabble dictionary does SONNET exist?
Definitions of SONNET in dictionaries:
- noun - a verse form consisting of 14 lines with a fixed rhyme scheme
- verb - praise in a sonnet
- verb - compose a sonnet
- A 14-line verse form usually having one of several conventional rhyme schemes.
- A poem in this form.
- v - to compose a sonnet (a type of poem)
There are 6 letters in SONNET: E N N O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SONNET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SONNET plus a wildcard: SONNET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SONNET
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SONNET
- The sonnet
- Listen to sonnet 116 read by Stephen Glaister [6843kb]
- Filesonnet 18 1609.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- poem sonnet 43
- sonnet Examples The Development of the Form of sonnets English ...
- sonnet Commentary
- Natalie Felix sonnet 1
- The sonnet is a type of lyric poetry that started in Europe. After the ...
- sonnet 18 by William Shakespeare Print from Zazzle.com
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.