Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SONNETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SONNETS exist?
Definitions of SONNETS in dictionaries:
- noun - a verse form consisting of 14 lines with a fixed rhyme scheme
- verb - praise in a sonnet
- verb - compose a sonnet
- v - to compose a sonnet (a type of poem)
There are 7 letters in SONNETS: E N N O S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SONNETS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SONNETS plus a wildcard: SONNETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SONNETS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SONNETS
- Poetry analysis Sonnet 152 by William Shakespeare - by Rosetta Taylor ...
- Love sonnets of Neruda
- Manish Malhotra show at The Mijwan sonnets In Fabric Show hosted by ...
- Designer Manish Malhotra
- Shakespearean Sonnet Unit
- 002 Shakespeare Sonnet No. 2 When forty winters...
- Reader Response Analysis to Shakespeares Sonnet 116
- Shakespeares sonnet beginning Devouring Time written out in gothic ...
- Arjun Kapoor had a huge crush on Kareena Arjun Kapoor Ishaqzaade ...
- John Donne Holy sonnets Simul Justus Et Peccator
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.