Scrabble word: TENSIONS
Is TENSIONS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TENSIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - (psychology) a state of mental or emotional strain or suspense
- noun - the physical condition of being stretched or strained
- noun - a balance between and interplay of opposing elements or tendencies (especially in art or literature)
- noun - (physics) a stress that produces an elongation of an elastic physical body
- noun - feelings of hostility that are not manifest
- noun - the action of stretching something tight
- adj - fully stretched, so as not to be slack
- verb - to bring together in intricate confusion
There are 8 letters in TENSIONS: E I N N O S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TENSIONS
Click to search all anagrams of TENSIONS plus a wildcard: TENSIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TENSIONS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TENSIONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.