Scrabble word: SENSATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does SENSATION exist?
Definitions of SENSATION in dictionaries:
- noun - an unelaborated elementary awareness of stimulation
- noun - someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- noun - a general feeling of excitement and heightened interest
- noun - a state of widespread public excitement and interest
- noun - the faculty through which the external world is apprehended
- A perception associated with stimulation of a sense organ or with a specific body condition: the sensation of heat; a visual sensation.
- The faculty to feel or perceive; physical sensibility: The patient has very little sensation left in the right leg.
- An indefinite, generalized body feeling: a sensation of lightness.
- A state of heightened interest or emotion: “The anticipation produced in me a sensation somewhat between bliss and fear” (James Weldon Johnson).
- A state of intense public interest and excitement: “The purser made a sensation as sailors like to do, by predicting a storm” (Evelyn Waugh).
- A cause of such interest and excitement.
There are 9 letters in SENSATION: A E I N N O S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SENSATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SENSATION plus a wildcard: SENSATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SENSATION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SENSATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.