Scrabble word: SENSATIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SENSATIONS exist?
Definitions of SENSATIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - an unelaborated elementary awareness of stimulation
- noun - someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- noun - a general feeling of excitement and heightened interest
- noun - a state of widespread public excitement and interest
- noun - the faculty through which the external world is apprehended
There are 10 letters in SENSATIONS: A E I N N O S S S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SENSATIONS plus a wildcard: SENSATIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SENSATIONS
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SENSATIONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.