Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STASIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STASIS exist?
Definitions of STASIS in dictionaries:
- noun - an abnormal state in which the normal flow of a liquid (such as blood) is slowed or stopped
- noun - inactivity resulting from a static balance between opposing forces
- A condition of balance among various forces; motionlessness: “Language is a primary element of culture, and stasis in the arts is tantamount to death” (Charles Marsh).
- Stoppage of the normal flow of a body substance, as of blood through an artery or of intestinal contents through the bowels.
- n - a stoppage of the normal flow of bodily fluids
There are 6 letters in STASIS: A I S S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STASIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STASIS plus a wildcard: STASIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STASIS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STASIS
- derm 8 stasis derm 9 stasis derm 10 stasis 11
- derm 3 stasis derm 4 stasis 5 stasis derm 6
- The stasis chamber from Tiberian Sun.
- venous stasis ulcer photo credit charlie goldberg http meded ucsd edu ...
- Severe stasis Dermatitis
- stasis derm 9 stasis derm 10 stasis 11 stasis 12
- stasis Dermatitis Definition Pictures Symptoms Causes and ...
- stasis derm 9 stasis 10 stasis derm 11 stasis 12
- the dermal sclerosis and hyperpigmentation typical of chronic stasis ...
- stasis derm 10 stasis derm 11 stasis 12 all stasis
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.