Scrabble word: STASIS
Is STASIS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of STASIS in dictionaries:
- noun - an abnormal state in which the normal flow of a liquid (such as blood) is slowed or stopped
- noun - inactivity resulting from a static balance between opposing forces
- A condition of balance among various forces; motionlessness: “Language is a primary element of culture, and stasis in the arts is tantamount to death” (Charles Marsh).
- Stoppage of the normal flow of a body substance, as of blood through an artery or of intestinal contents through the bowels.
- noun - a stoppage of the normal flow of bodily fluids
There are 6 letters in STASIS: A I S S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STASIS
Click to search all anagrams of STASIS plus a wildcard: STASIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STASIS
Images for STASIS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.