Scrabble word: STASIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STASIS exist?
Definitions of STASIS in dictionaries:
- noun - an abnormal state in which the normal flow of a liquid (such as blood) is slowed or stopped
- noun - inactivity resulting from a static balance between opposing forces
- A condition of balance among various forces; motionlessness: “Language is a primary element of culture, and stasis in the arts is tantamount to death” (Charles Marsh).
- Stoppage of the normal flow of a body substance, as of blood through an artery or of intestinal contents through the bowels.
- noun - a stoppage of the normal flow of bodily fluids