Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BASSIST
In which Scrabble dictionary does BASSIST exist?
Definitions of BASSIST in dictionaries:
- noun - a musician who play the bass viol
- One who plays a bass instrument, especially a double bass.
- n - a person who plays a double bass
There are 7 letters in BASSIST: A B I S S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BASSIST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BASSIST plus a wildcard: BASSIST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BASSIST
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BASSIST
- Beroepen plaatjes bassist
- bassist boy by NIW on deviantART
- Nicole Fiorentino bassist Billy Corgan Smashing Pumpkins live onstage ...
- Jazz bassist Ron Carter to perform in Korea next month
- Slideshow for Radio One Gospel Cruise 2008
- bassist What People Think I Do
- Atlanta bassist 1 Hire Live Bands Music Booking
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.