Scrabble word: ASSIST
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASSIST exist?
Definitions of ASSIST in dictionaries:
- noun - the activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose
- noun - (sports) the act of enabling another player to make a good play
- verb - give help or assistance
- verb - act as an assistant in a subordinate or supportive function
- verb - work for or be a servant to
- To give aid or support.
- To be present, as at a conference.
- An act of giving aid; help.
- A fielding and throwing of a baseball in such a way that enables a teammate to put out a runner.
- A pass of a basketball or an ice hockey puck that enables a teammate to score a goal.
- The action of a soccer player who enables a teammate to score by presenting the ball for a goal.
- Official credit that is given for such an act.
- A mechanical device providing aid.
- verb - to give aid or support to