Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ASSIST
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASSIST exist?
Definitions of ASSIST in dictionaries:
- noun - the activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose
- noun - (sports) the act of enabling another player to make a good play
- verb - give help or assistance
- verb - act as an assistant in a subordinate or supportive function
- verb - work for or be a servant to
- To give aid or support.
- To be present, as at a conference.
- An act of giving aid; help.
- A fielding and throwing of a baseball in such a way that enables a teammate to put out a runner.
- A pass of a basketball or an ice hockey puck that enables a teammate to score a goal.
- The action of a soccer player who enables a teammate to score by presenting the ball for a goal.
- Official credit that is given for such an act.
- A mechanical device providing aid.
- verb - to give aid or support to
There are 6 letters in ASSIST: A I S S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSIST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASSIST plus a wildcard: ASSIST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASSIST
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASSIST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.