Scrabble word: ASSISTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASSISTS exist?
Definitions of ASSISTS in dictionaries:
- noun - the activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose
- noun - (sports) the act of enabling another player to make a good play
- verb - give help or assistance
- verb - act as an assistant in a subordinate or supportive function
- verb - work for or be a servant to
- verb - to give aid or support to
There are 7 letters in ASSISTS: A I S S S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSISTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASSISTS plus a wildcard: ASSISTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASSISTS
Images for ASSISTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.