Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ASSISTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASSISTS exist?
Definitions of ASSISTS in dictionaries:
- noun - the activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose
- noun - (sports) the act of enabling another player to make a good play
- verb - give help or assistance
- verb - act as an assistant in a subordinate or supportive function
- verb - work for or be a servant to
- v - to give aid or support to
There are 7 letters in ASSISTS: A I S S S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSISTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASSISTS plus a wildcard: ASSISTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASSISTS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASSISTS
- ... -benz-unimog-u-5000-assists-athos-monks-in-fire-fighting-operations-3
- Somnia assists Pennsylvania Hospital in Meeting New Healthcare ...
- WUSC assists 12 communities with water and sanitation facilities
- DISCOVER TASMANIA and HOW IT assists GLOBAL WARMING
- ... Lives at Sea Since 1958 Amver ship assists ill sailor in the Atlantic
- Lowry has 14 points 6 assists in Raptors debut
- Red Lancer assists with Hostage Recovery Combined Maritime Forces
- Homeland Security assists Mexican Boy to Enter U.S. for Treatment of ...
- The National Guard - 111th LRS assists local Marines in deployment
- Messi 82 goals and 33 assists Bara