Scrabble word: BASIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BASIS exist?
Definitions of BASIS in dictionaries:
- noun - a relation that provides the foundation for something
- noun - the fundamental assumptions from which something is begun or developed or calculated or explained
- noun - the most important or necessary part of something
- A foundation upon which something rests.
- The chief constituent; the fundamental ingredient.
- The fundamental principle.
- noun - the foundation of something
There are 5 letters in BASIS: A B I S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BASIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BASIS plus a wildcard: BASIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BASIS
Images for BASIS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.