Scrabble word: SAINTS
Is SAINTS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SAINTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who has died and has been declared a saint by canonization
- noun - person of exceptional holiness
- noun - model of excellence or perfection of a kind
- verb - hold sacred
- verb - declare (a dead person) to be a saint
- verb - to declare to be a saint (a person of exceptional holiness)
There are 6 letters in SAINTS: A I N S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAINTS
Click to search all anagrams of SAINTS plus a wildcard: SAINTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAINTS
Images for SAINTS
Lookup in Wiki for SAINTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.