Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INNATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INNATE exist?
Definitions of INNATE in dictionaries:
- adj - not established by conditioning or learning
- adj - being talented through inherited qualities
- adj - present at birth but not necessarily hereditary
- Possessed at birth; inborn.
- Possessed as an essential characteristic; inherent.
- These adjectives mean existing in a person or thing from birth or origin.
- adj - existing in one from birth
There are 6 letters in INNATE: A E I N N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INNATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INNATE plus a wildcard: INNATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INNATE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INNATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.