Scrabble word: ANCIENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANCIENT exist?
Definitions of ANCIENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a very old person
- noun - a person who lived in ancient times
- adj - belonging to times long past especially of the historical period before the fall of the Western Roman Empire
- adj - very old
- Of great age; very old.
- Of or relating to times long past, especially those of the historical period before the fall of the Western Roman Empire (A.
- Old-fashioned; antiquated.
- Having the qualities associated with age, wisdom, or long use; venerable.
- A very old person.
- A person who lived in times long past.
- The peoples of the classical nations of antiquity.
- The ancient Greek and Roman authors.
- An ensign; a flag.
- A flag-bearer or lieutenant.
- adj - of or pertaining to time long past
- noun - one who lived in ancient times
There are 7 letters in ANCIENT: A C E I N N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANCIENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANCIENT plus a wildcard: ANCIENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANCIENT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANCIENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.