Scrabble word: CANINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CANINE exist?
Definitions of CANINE in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the four pointed conical teeth (two in each jaw) located between the incisors and the premolars
- noun - any of various fissiped mammals with nonretractile claws and typically long muzzles
- adj - of or relating to a pointed conical tooth
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of members of the family Canidae
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of the canids.
- Of, relating to, or being one of the pointed conical teeth located between the incisors and the first bicuspids.
- An animal of the family Canidae, especially a dog.
- One of the pointed, conical teeth located between the incisors and the first bicuspids.
- noun - a dog
There are 6 letters in CANINE: A C E I N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CANINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CANINE plus a wildcard: CANINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CANINE
Images for CANINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.