Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FINANCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FINANCE exist?
Definitions of FINANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the commercial activity of providing funds and capital
- noun - the branch of economics that studies the management of money and other assets
- noun - the management of money and credit and banking and investments
- verb - obtain or provide money for
- verb - sell or provide on credit
- The management of money, banking, investments, and credit.
- The supplying of funds or capital.
- To provide or raise the funds or capital for: financed a new car.
- To supply funds to: financing a daughter through law school.
- To furnish credit to.
- verb - to supply the money for
There are 7 letters in FINANCE: A C E F I N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FINANCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FINANCE plus a wildcard: FINANCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FINANCE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FINANCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.