Scrabble word: FINANCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FINANCE exist?
Definitions of FINANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the commercial activity of providing funds and capital
- noun - the branch of economics that studies the management of money and other assets
- noun - the management of money and credit and banking and investments
- verb - obtain or provide money for
- verb - sell or provide on credit
- The management of money, banking, investments, and credit.
- The supplying of funds or capital.
- To provide or raise the funds or capital for: financed a new car.
- To supply funds to: financing a daughter through law school.
- To furnish credit to.
- verb - to supply the money for