Is FINANCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FINANCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the commercial activity of providing funds and capital
- noun - the branch of economics that studies the management of money and other assets
- noun - the management of money and credit and banking and investments
- verb - obtain or provide money for
- verb - sell or provide on credit
- The management of money, banking, investments, and credit.
- The supplying of funds or capital.
- To provide or raise the funds or capital for: financed a new car.
- To supply funds to: financing a daughter through law school.
- To furnish credit to.
- verb - to supply the money for
There are 7 letters in FINANCE: A C E F I N N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FINANCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FINANCE, to go: FINANCE?
Rearrange the letters in FINANCE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of FINANCE
6 letters out of FINANCE
5 letters out of FINANCE
4 letters out of FINANCE
3 letters out of FINANCE
2 letters out of FINANCE
Contextual use of FINANCE
What's nearby FINANCE
Lookup in Wiki for FINANCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FINANCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FINANCE"