Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FINANCES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FINANCES exist?
Definitions of FINANCES in dictionaries:
- noun - assets in the form of money
- noun - the commercial activity of providing funds and capital
- noun - the branch of economics that studies the management of money and other assets
- noun - the management of money and credit and banking and investments
- verb - obtain or provide money for
- verb - sell or provide on credit
- v - to supply the money for
There are 8 letters in FINANCES: A C E F I N N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FINANCES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FINANCES plus a wildcard: FINANCES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FINANCES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FINANCES
- Dont Be Afraid of finances Managing Your finances
- Manage Your finances To Regain Control of Your Life Personal Finance ...
- After that update an overall review of finances determined the county ...
- Stewardship Part 4 finances A Nation of Moms
- ... expected to slow finances ACT Communications Frances Caballo
- Getting Your finances Under Control Latest and Updated News at One ...
- Ten Commandments to organize your finances Financial Blog Online
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.