Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PINNACE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PINNACE exist?
Definitions of PINNACE in dictionaries:
- noun - a boat for communication between ship and shore
- A small sailing boat formerly used as a tender for merchant and war vessels.
- A small ship or ship’s boat.
- n - a small sailing ship
There are 7 letters in PINNACE: A C E I N N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PINNACE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PINNACE plus a wildcard: PINNACE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PINNACE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PINNACE
- Little has been done to improve access - except various opportunists ...
- Virginia (pinnace) - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Trafalgar Wharf Steam pinnace 199
- Ex Royal Navy pinnace - classic steam yacht for sale
- Steam pinnace 199 Large version of image no. 1766 from Pixstel
- pinnace 784 from HMS Royal Oak
- 50 foot Steam pinnace 19391940
- Steam pinnace - ShipSpotting.com - Ship Photos and Ship Tracker
- Royal Navy Everywhere by Conrad Gato - in Cameroons Serbia East ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.