Scrabble word: PINNACLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PINNACLE exist?
Definitions of PINNACLE in dictionaries:
- noun - (architecture) a slender upright spire at the top of a buttress of tower
- noun - the highest level or degree attainable
- noun - a lofty peak
- verb - surmount with a pinnacle
- verb - raise on or as if on a pinnacle
- A small turret or spire on a roof or buttress.
- A tall, pointed formation, such as a mountain peak.
- The highest point; the culmination.
- To furnish with a pinnacle.
- To place on or as if on a pinnacle.
- verb - to place on a summit