Scrabble word: PINNACLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PINNACLE exist?
Definitions of PINNACLE in dictionaries:
- noun - (architecture) a slender upright spire at the top of a buttress of tower
- noun - the highest level or degree attainable
- noun - a lofty peak
- verb - surmount with a pinnacle
- verb - raise on or as if on a pinnacle
- A small turret or spire on a roof or buttress.
- A tall, pointed formation, such as a mountain peak.
- The highest point; the culmination.
- To furnish with a pinnacle.
- To place on or as if on a pinnacle.
- verb - to place on a summit
There are 8 letters in PINNACLE: A C E I L N N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PINNACLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PINNACLE plus a wildcard: PINNACLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PINNACLE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PINNACLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.