Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PINNA
In which Scrabble dictionary does PINNA exist?
Definitions of PINNA in dictionaries:
- noun - division of a usually pinnately divided leaf
- noun - the externally visible cartilaginous structure of the external ear
- A leaflet or primary division of a pinnately compound leaf.
- A feather, wing, fin, or similar appendage.
- noun - a feather, wing, or winglike part
There are 5 letters in PINNA: A I N N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PINNA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PINNA plus a wildcard: PINNA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PINNA
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PINNA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.