Scrabble word: PLAIN
Is PLAIN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PLAIN in dictionaries:
- noun - extensive tract of level open land
- noun - a basic knitting stitch
- verb - express complaints, discontent, displeasure, or unhappiness
- adj - clearly revealed to the mind or the senses or judgment
- adj - not elaborate or elaborated
- adj - lacking patterns especially in color
- adj - not mixed with extraneous elements
- adj - free from any effort to soften to disguise
- adj - lacking embellishment or ornamentation
- adj - lacking in physical beauty or proportion
- adv - unmistakably (`plain' is often used informally for `plainly')
- Free from obstructions; open; clear: in plain view.
- Not elaborate or complicated; simple: plain food.
- Straightforward; frank or candid: plain talk.
- Not mixed with other substances; pure: plain water.
- Common in rank or station; average; ordinary: a plain man.
- Not pretentious; unaffected.
- Marked by little or no ornamentation or decoration.
- Not dyed, twilled, or patterned: a plain fabric.
- Lacking beauty or distinction: a plain face.
- Sheer; utter; unqualified: plain stupidity.
- Having no visible elevation or depression; flat; level.
- An extensive, level, usually treeless area of land.
- A broad, level expanse, as a part of the sea floor or a lunar mare.
- Clearly; simply: plain stubborn.
- adj - clear to the vision or understanding
- verb - to express discontent
There are 5 letters in PLAIN: A I L N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLAIN
Click to search all anagrams of PLAIN plus a wildcard: PLAIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLAIN
Images for PLAIN
Lookup in Wiki for PLAIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.