Scrabble word: LINEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does LINEN exist?
Definitions of LINEN in dictionaries:
- noun - a fabric woven with fibers from the flax plant
- noun - a high-quality paper made of linen fibers or with a linen finish
- noun - white goods or clothing made with linen cloth
- Thread made from fibers of the flax plant.
- Cloth woven from this thread.
- Articles or garments made from linen or a similar cloth, such as cotton; bed sheets and tablecloths.
- Paper made from flax fibers or having a linenlike luster.
- Made of flax or linen.
- Resembling linen.
- adj - a fabric woven from the fibers of flax [n -S] : LINENY