Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LINEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does LINEN exist?
Definitions of LINEN in dictionaries:
- noun - a fabric woven with fibers from the flax plant
- noun - a high-quality paper made of linen fibers or with a linen finish
- noun - white goods or clothing made with linen cloth
- Thread made from fibers of the flax plant.
- Cloth woven from this thread.
- Articles or garments made from linen or a similar cloth, such as cotton; bed sheets and tablecloths.
- Paper made from flax fibers or having a linenlike luster.
- Made of flax or linen.
- Resembling linen.
- adj - a fabric woven from the fibers of flax [n -S] : LINENY
There are 5 letters in LINEN: E I L N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LINEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LINEN plus a wildcard: LINEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LINEN
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LINEN
- Flaminia-linen Marvic Textiles
- Batala linen-Natural Marvic Textiles
- Top Ten Fabric Patterns 2011 everydayclever
- Arts & Crafts Supplies Canvas of the Month - PEBEO linen 3D
- linen FABRIC SUPPLIER
- Carrara-linen Marvic Textiles
- Serafina-linen Marvic Textiles
- Flanders linen-Almond Marvic Textiles
- Create a garment from fabric linen-1 - A Suit That Fits
- 100% linen Fabric - 2008 (China Manufacturer) - linen Fabrics ...