Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LINEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does LINEN exist?
Definitions of LINEN in dictionaries:
- noun - a fabric woven with fibers from the flax plant
- noun - a high-quality paper made of linen fibers or with a linen finish
- noun - white goods or clothing made with linen cloth
- Thread made from fibers of the flax plant.
- Cloth woven from this thread.
- Articles or garments made from linen or a similar cloth, such as cotton; bed sheets and tablecloths.
- Paper made from flax fibers or having a linenlike luster.
- Made of flax or linen.
- Resembling linen.
- adj - a fabric woven from the fibers of flax [n -S] : LINENY
There are 5 letters in LINEN: E I L N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LINEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LINEN plus a wildcard: LINEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LINEN
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LINEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.