Scrabble word: PANIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does PANIC exist?
Definitions of PANIC in dictionaries:
- noun - an overwhelming feeling of fear and anxiety
- noun - sudden mass fear and anxiety over anticipated events
- verb - be overcome by a sudden fear
- verb - cause sudden fear in or fill with sudden panic
- A sudden, overpowering terror, often affecting many people at once.
- A sudden widespread alarm concerning finances, often resulting in a rush to sell property: a stock-market panic.
- Of, relating to, or resulting from sudden, overwhelming terror: panic flight.
- Of or resulting from a financial panic: panic selling of securities.
- Of or relating to Pan.
- verb - to be overwhelmed by fear