Scrabble word: PANIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does PANIC exist?
Definitions of PANIC in dictionaries:
- noun - an overwhelming feeling of fear and anxiety
- noun - sudden mass fear and anxiety over anticipated events
- verb - be overcome by a sudden fear
- verb - cause sudden fear in or fill with sudden panic
- A sudden, overpowering terror, often affecting many people at once.
- A sudden widespread alarm concerning finances, often resulting in a rush to sell property: a stock-market panic.
- Of, relating to, or resulting from sudden, overwhelming terror: panic flight.
- Of or resulting from a financial panic: panic selling of securities.
- Of or relating to Pan.
- verb - to be overwhelmed by fear
There are 5 letters in PANIC: A C I N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PANIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PANIC plus a wildcard: PANIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PANIC
Images for PANIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.