Is INSTANCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INSTANCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an occurrence of something
- noun - an item of information that is typical of a class or group
- verb - clarify by giving an example of
- An example that is cited to prove or invalidate a contention or illustrate a point.
- A case or an occurrence: In all such instances, let conscience be your guide.
- A legal proceeding or process; a suit.
- A step in a process or series of events: You should apply in the first instance to the personnel manager.
- A suggestion or request: called at the instance of his attorney.
- Urgent solicitation.
- To offer as an example; cite.
- To demonstrate or show by an example; exemplify.
- verb - to cite as an example
There are 8 letters in INSTANCE: A C E I N N S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INSTANCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of INSTANCE, to go: INSTANCE?
Rearrange the letters in INSTANCE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of INSTANCE
7 letters out of INSTANCE
6 letters out of INSTANCE
5 letters out of INSTANCE
4 letters out of INSTANCE
3 letters out of INSTANCE
2 letters out of INSTANCE
Contextual use of INSTANCE
What's nearby INSTANCE
Lookup in Wiki for INSTANCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INSTANCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INSTANCE"