Scrabble word: INSTANCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSTANCE exist?
Definitions of INSTANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - an occurrence of something
- noun - an item of information that is typical of a class or group
- verb - clarify by giving an example of
- An example that is cited to prove or invalidate a contention or illustrate a point.
- A case or an occurrence: In all such instances, let conscience be your guide.
- A legal proceeding or process; a suit.
- A step in a process or series of events: You should apply in the first instance to the personnel manager.
- A suggestion or request: called at the instance of his attorney.
- Urgent solicitation.
- To offer as an example; cite.
- To demonstrate or show by an example; exemplify.
- verb - to cite as an example
There are 8 letters in INSTANCE: A C E I N N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INSTANCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INSTANCE plus a wildcard: INSTANCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INSTANCE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INSTANCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.