Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INSANE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSANE exist?
Definitions of INSANE in dictionaries:
- adj - afflicted with or characteristic of mental derangement
- adj - very foolish
- Of, exhibiting, or afflicted with insanity.
- Characteristic of or associated with persons afflicted with insanity: an insane laugh; insane babbling.
- Intended for use by such persons: an insane asylum.
- Immoderate; wild: insane jealousy.
- Very foolish; absurd: took insane risks behind the wheel.
- adv - mentally unsound [adj -SANER, -SANEST] : INSANELY
There are 6 letters in INSANE: A E I N N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INSANE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INSANE plus a wildcard: INSANE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INSANE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INSANE
- insane The Lolbrary - New Funny Random Pictures Added Daily
- Everyones going insane tonight.
- insane Hardwood Paroxysm
- Staying sane in an insane world the vestibule area
- insane Mind.com
- Guillermo Del Toros insane To Become Full Trilogy For THQ
- insane face tatto - Jokeroo
- Wallpaper Logo insane
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.