Scrabble word: TOSSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOSSES exist?
Definitions of TOSSES in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of flipping a coin
- noun - (sports) the act of throwing the ball to another member of your team
- noun - an abrupt movement
- verb - throw or toss with a light motion
- verb - lightly throw to see which side comes up
- verb - throw carelessly
- verb - move or stir about violently
- verb - throw or cast away
- verb - agitate
- verb - to throw lightly
There are 6 letters in TOSSES: E O S S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOSSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOSSES plus a wildcard: TOSSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOSSES
Images for TOSSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.