Scrabble word: HOSTESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOSTESS exist?
Definitions of HOSTESS in dictionaries:
- noun - a woman host
- noun - a woman innkeeper
- noun - a woman steward on an airplane
- A woman who receives or entertains guests in a social or official capacity.
- A woman who manages an inn or a hotel.
- A woman who is the emcee or interviewer on a radio or television program.
- A woman who is employed to greet and assist patrons, as in a restaurant.
- A woman who is employed to dance with customers in a dance hall or nightclub.
- verb - to act as a hostess (a woman who entertains socially)
There are 7 letters in HOSTESS: E H O S S S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOSTESS plus a wildcard: HOSTESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOSTESS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HOSTESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.