Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OASIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does OASIS exist?
Definitions of OASIS in dictionaries:
- noun - a fertile tract in a desert (where the water table approaches the surface)
- noun - a shelter serving as a place of safety or sanctuary
- A fertile or green spot in a desert or wasteland, made so by the presence of water.
- A situation or place preserved from surrounding unpleasantness; a refuge: an oasis of serenity amid chaos.
- noun - a green area in a desert region
There are 5 letters in OASIS: A I O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OASIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OASIS plus a wildcard: OASIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OASIS
Images for OASIS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.