Scrabble word: NATIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does NATIONS exist?
Definitions of NATIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - a politically organized body of people under a single government
- noun - the people who live in a nation or country
- noun - United States prohibitionist who raided saloons and destroyed bottles of liquor with a hatchet (1846-1911)
- noun - a federation of tribes (especially Native American tribes)
- noun - a politically organized people who share a territory, customs, and history