Scrabble word: NATIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does NATIONS exist?
Definitions of NATIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - a politically organized body of people under a single government
- noun - the people who live in a nation or country
- noun - United States prohibitionist who raided saloons and destroyed bottles of liquor with a hatchet (1846-1911)
- noun - a federation of tribes (especially Native American tribes)
- noun - a politically organized people who share a territory, customs, and history
There are 7 letters in NATIONS: A I N N O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NATIONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NATIONS plus a wildcard: NATIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NATIONS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NATIONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.