Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANOINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANOINT exist?
Definitions of ANOINT in dictionaries:
- verb - choose by or as if by divine intervention
- verb - administer an oil or ointment to
- To apply oil, ointment, or a similar substance to.
- To put oil on during a religious ceremony as a sign of sanctification or consecration.
- To choose by or as if by divine intervention.
- v - to apply oil to as a sacred rite
There are 6 letters in ANOINT: A I N N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANOINT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANOINT plus a wildcard: ANOINT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANOINT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANOINT
- Zakok Nathan You are to anoint Solomon as the next King of Israel.
- Holy spirit anointed (4) Posted at wordpress.com
- With it you shall anoint the Tent of Meeting and the Ark of ...
- This page was last updated March 28 2013
- Woman anointing Jesus
- anoint Vocab Made Easy
- orlando grace church anoint 300x239 Faiths Ultimate Display (Part ...
- Psalm 23 5 - you anoint my head with oil
- THE anointING OF THE SICK
- anoint the World Ministries on Eventbrite
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.