Scrabble word: ANOINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANOINT exist?
Definitions of ANOINT in dictionaries:
- verb - choose by or as if by divine intervention
- verb - administer an oil or ointment to
- To apply oil, ointment, or a similar substance to.
- To put oil on during a religious ceremony as a sign of sanctification or consecration.
- To choose by or as if by divine intervention.
- verb - to apply oil to as a sacred rite
There are 6 letters in ANOINT: A I N N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANOINT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANOINT plus a wildcard: ANOINT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANOINT
Images for ANOINT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.