Scrabble word: NATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does NATION exist?
Definitions of NATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a politically organized body of people under a single government
- noun - the people who live in a nation or country
- noun - United States prohibitionist who raided saloons and destroyed bottles of liquor with a hatchet (1846-1911)
- noun - a federation of tribes (especially Native American tribes)
- A relatively large group of people organized under a single, usually independent government; a country.
- The government of a sovereign state.
- A people who share common customs, origins, history, and frequently language; a nationality: “Historically the Ukrainians are an ancient nation which has persisted and survived through terrible calamity” (Robert Conquest).
- A federation or tribe, especially one composed of Native Americans.
- The territory occupied by such a federation or tribe.
- noun - a politically organized people who share a territory, customs, and history