Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does NATION exist?
Definitions of NATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a politically organized body of people under a single government
- noun - the people who live in a nation or country
- noun - United States prohibitionist who raided saloons and destroyed bottles of liquor with a hatchet (1846-1911)
- noun - a federation of tribes (especially Native American tribes)
- A relatively large group of people organized under a single, usually independent government; a country.
- The government of a sovereign state.
- A people who share common customs, origins, history, and frequently language; a nationality: “Historically the Ukrainians are an ancient nation which has persisted and survived through terrible calamity” (Robert Conquest).
- A federation or tribe, especially one composed of Native Americans.
- The territory occupied by such a federation or tribe.
- noun - a politically organized people who share a territory, customs, and history
There are 6 letters in NATION: A I N N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NATION plus a wildcard: NATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NATION
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.