Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANISES
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANISES exist?
Definitions of ANISES in dictionaries:
- noun - native to Egypt but cultivated widely for its aromatic seeds and the oil from them used medicinally and as a flavoring in cookery
- noun - liquorice-flavored seeds, used medicinally and in cooking and liquors
- n - a North African plant
There are 6 letters in ANISES: A E I N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANISES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANISES plus a wildcard: ANISES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANISES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANISES
- Soplado de anises - ChristyDisfraces.es
- Los anises de Destileras Joaqun Alonso son obtenidos por medio de ...
- ANSES - spanish.alibaba.com
- Sign up and download this Star anises image for as low as 0.20 for ...
- Fotos anises estrellados
- Glass Of anises Stock Photo - Image 17054770
- Aniss - Finespirits.fr
- Ricard 0 5 litre - Apritifs - Digestifs - proxilivre
- orquesta los anises (17 de Julio de 2011)
- Anise Seed Pimpinella anisum
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.