Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SAMISEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAMISEN exist?
Definitions of SAMISEN in dictionaries:
- noun - a Japanese stringed instrument resembling a banjo with a long neck and three strings and a fretted fingerboard and a rectangular soundbox
- A Japanese instrument resembling a banjo, having a very long neck and three strings played with a plectrum.
- n - a Japanese stringed instrument
There are 7 letters in SAMISEN: A E I M N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAMISEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAMISEN plus a wildcard: SAMISEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAMISEN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SAMISEN
- amisen Hakknda Bilgi samisen 300x186
- FileTHOM Japanese samisen.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Bien hoy hablaremos de un instrumento musica muy interesante estamos ...
- Musical Instruments
- weird instruments strange true factsstrange weird stuffweird ...
- Beatos Japan People --- Album Gallery (large) bjs16_samisen
- Japanese traditional instrument samisen
- samisen Painting by Brian Kesinger - samisen Fine Art Prints and ...
- Japanese woman holding a samisen circa 1904
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.