Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SAMISENS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAMISENS exist?
Definitions of SAMISENS in dictionaries:
- noun - a Japanese stringed instrument resembling a banjo with a long neck and three strings and a fretted fingerboard and a rectangular soundbox
- n - a Japanese stringed instrument
There are 8 letters in SAMISENS: A E I M N S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAMISENS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAMISENS plus a wildcard: SAMISENS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAMISENS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SAMISENS
- Model of women playing samisens Japan
- ... playing a samisen with a silencer bridge) for Okinawa Okinawa samisens
- threads dyed an eye-popping yellow will be used to string samisens ...
- ... obsessed with samisens so i drew a muse holding one as a dedication
- ... womens organization Fujinkai 1925 musical instruments are samisens
- Maker and Repairer of samisens A Shinto Priest A Funeral Procession ...
- JAPANESE FOLK MUSIC SAMISEN PLAYERS TAIKO DRUM GROUPS KODO AND ...
- Volume VIII Edition De Luxe Japan Described and Illustrated by the ...
- The pitch pipe for sous and samisens. Fine tuning of 18 sound is ...